* Increased Capacity: New high-density polymer cell upgrades the battery capacity while maintaining the slim profile and peak efficiency of the original.
* Lasting Quality: Built to last with a premium battery and top-of-the-line components for increased performance and safety that you can depend on for the long-term.
* Easy Installation: Simple, intuitive installation you can do at home or on-the-go, without needing a technician or paying exorbitant fees for repair.
* Prioritize Safety: With advanced SafetyShield features like temperature control and protections against overloads, short-circuits and overcharging for worry-free charging and daily use.
* Assembled using high quality chipset from Taiwan
* Tested to confirm there are no cycles on the cell and the capacity is 100%.
To properly calibrate your newly-installed replacement battery for optimal performance and longevity, be sure to take the following steps:
* First, plug in and charge the phone to 100%.
* Second, allow the phone to keep charging at 100% for at least 2 additional hours.
* Next, fully exhaust the charge of the battery by using the phone until it powers down due to low battery.
* Finally, fully recharge the battery to 100% once again.
After these steps, your battery will be fully calibrated and will perform optimally regardless of how it is charged.
After successfully replacing the battery, your phone will display a “service” message and prompt you to have it examined by an authorized service provider. This is to be expected- be assured that your phone and the newly-installed battery are both working exactly as intended- the operating system of the phone is designed to deliver this prompt anytime the battery has been replaced by a non-authorized technician. Outside of the “Battery Health” function (which will no longer report the health of your battery), your phone will function completely as normal.